Armor Screen Hurricane Protection
that is transparent, easy to install, light-weight, and unbelievably strong!
Miami-Dade approved in January 2000 including High Velocity Hurricane Zone. Florida
building code approved, the patented Armor Screen System offers an innovative and economical alternative to traditional rigid hurricane protection.
NOA No. 08-1008.03 (exp. 01/07/20014), Florida Building Code Product Approval Nos. FL320, FL812, FL8363 -
• Unique interwoven design provides an excellent barrier to high winds and driving rain, yet you can see right through it
• Replace the "dark cave effect" with natural light
• No more being trapped behind your hurricane protection
• Put your hurricane protection up ahead of time, without having to wait until the last minute
• Stay functional and accessible right up to the storm and open immediately after
• Flexible mounting systems adapt to any building